www.aeoutfitters.syf.com: America’s leading fashion & lifestyle brand American Eagle Outfitter, Inc. has recently launched a wide range of store and regular co branded credit cards for their US market. Like any other credit card, this one also comes with many benefits but at a very affordable rate.
American Eagle Credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank in the US, which always remains at the top in delivering best customer service and support. If you recently have this card and want to know how to use it properly then you must read this article first.
Here we have discussed all about the American Eagle Credit card in detail with added FAQ and various benefits to make you wholly accustomed with your AEO credit card. Therefore, without further delay, let us start.
American Eagle Credit Card Registration for Bill Payment
All first time American Eagle credit card users are required to register their card first to make their bill payment and other account related tasks online. The process is very easy.
After the registration, you’ll get a login User ID and Password which you need to manage your credit card account or pay its bill. We have briefly illustrated the process down below. Please go through it carefully:
- Visit the American Eagle credit card online portal at https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login/ from your browser.
- Next click on the Register button.
- Now enter your Card Number and ZIP in the proper field.
- Then click on the Continue button to find your account.
- Once your card details match with their server data, it will redirect you to the card registration page.
- Here provide some basic information.
- Next choose your Login User ID and Password.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Immediately a verification mail will be sent to your email address.
- Go to your mail inbox and click on that link to verify and activate your login account successfully.
After creating your account, now you can easily login to your account and do such tasks like account updating, check balance, account management or even pay your bill without hassle.
American Eagle Bill Payment Procedures
Like any other credit card, you have to pay your credit card’s monthly bill timely unless you have to pay a huge penalty for it. An AEO credit cardholder can easily pay their monthly bill in three ways – by Online, over the Phone and through Mail.
Below we have discussed all of the above processes in detail for your convenience. Please have a look.
American Eagle Credit Card Bill Online
If you want to pay your American Eagle credit card bill online then make sure your card is already registered on the official portal because you need the registered login User ID and Password to manage your credit bills. We have already made a guide on how to register your AEO credit card online. Please check it from the above card registration section.
Whereas, an already registered customer can directly make their payment by following some simple steps that we mentioned down below:
- Open your internet browser and visit the official AEO login portal at https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login/.
- After reaching the login page, enter your User ID and Password in the blank field.
- Check the Remember User ID box and click on the ‘Secure Login’ button to visit your account.
- Now on the account page, you’ll find the ‘Pay Online’ option.
- Check your payment details.
- Next provide your bank account number, routing number and other required information in the requisites field.
- Finally click on the Submit button to make the payment.
- After a successful payment you’ll be notified on your registered email address very soon.
American Eagle Credit Card Bill Payment Over the Phone
You can also easily pay your AEO credit card bill over the phone. Just make a call to their payment helpdesk at 800-843-0875. Then tell your card number, account number and routing number to the service agent. Next tell your payment amount and follow some further steps to make your payment.
American Eagle Credit Card Bill through Mail
Finally, the last step to pay your American Eagle Credit Card Bill is through mail. It is very easy and quite traditional.
- Write a paycheck on behalf of your AEO credit card account.
- Check the information and send it to the American Eagle Credit billing desk at AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta, GA 30353-0942.
Kindly make your bill payment before the due date. If you forgot to pay within due time, then you should have to pay a penalty amount of $40 additionally during your next bill payment.
Among the many benefits of the American Eagle Credit card, here are some of them we’ve listed down below:
- Get a flat 20% off discount on your first purchase using American Eagle Credit card.
- Free standard shipping and warranty available on all purchases at AEO connected stores.
- You’ll get $15 points on every $1 spent.
- For any other purchase except AEO store, you’ll avail 5x reward points.
- Accumulating 2500 points you’ll receive $10 USD cash backs on your account.
- Buy one get one offers will be applicable on selected AEO products.
- There will be no annual fees applicable using this card.
- American Eagle credit card is widely acceptable.
- Additionally, you’ll enjoy contactless payment options, early access and discounts on every AEO sale, zero fraudulent liability like advance features along with your AEO credit card.
www.aeoutfitters.syf.com Bill Pay Login Requirements
For the American Eagle credit card registration or login, you should need the following things ready beforehand.
Have a look:
- American Eagle Credit Card Details
- Personal Information
- SSN or Social Security Number
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Smartphone, Laptop or any other Internet Access Device.
- American Eagle Card login ID and Password.
- Good Internet Connection
- Genuine Card Login Link
|Official Name||American Eagle Bill Pay|
|Advantages||Points Back, Cash Backs, Discounts|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Official Login Link||https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login/|
About American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
American Eagle Outfitter, Inc. is a fashion and lifestyle retailer chain in the United States. The store was founded by the two brothers Jerry and Mark Silverman in 1977. Its current headquarter is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US which proudly operates more than thousand stores in the country. They also operate many merchandise brands in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Hong Kong.
American Eagle also is the largest provider of various types of credit and debit cards in the United States. The card can be used anywhere and used at American Eagle Outfitter or its merchandise stores to give some extra added benefits to a cardholder. That’s why the AEO cards are the most common choice of every American citizen.
This is all about the American Eagle Credit Card.
Hope you liked it. If you have any further queries then please tell us in the comment section or call the American Eagle Outfitter customer care help desk to quickly resolve your queries.
FAQ –Frequently Asked Questions of www.aeoutfitters.syf.com
- Who issues the American Eagle credit card in the US?
Ans: Synchrony Bank is the issuer of the American Eagle credit card in the United States.
- Can I use my American Eagle credit card at any store?
Ans: Yes, American Eagle credit cards are accepted at any retail and online stores.
- Can I use my American Eagle credit card abroad?
Ans: Yes, your American Eagle credit card is widely acceptable for all kinds of foreign transactions. However, you have to pay a minimum charge of 3% on every payment made abroad.
- Will I be able to pay my American Eagle credit card bill as a guest?
Ans: Yes, you can very easily pay your AEO card bill as a guest. For that you need to
- Visit the official card login web portal at https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login/ from your browser.
- Next on the upper section, you’ll find the ‘Pay as Guest’ option.
- Then on the payment page, provide your AEO Card number, SSN, Zip code etc.
- Next follow the on-screen instructions to pay your card bill successfully.
- How to get reach of the American Eagle Credit Card customer care help desk?
Ans: For any kind of AEO card & account support, please call the customer care executive by calling this number – (888) 232-4535.
- AEO Customer Care: (888) 232-4535
- Website: https://www.ae.com/contact
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/americaneagle
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aeo